BAKED BEEF MEATBALLS
3 INGREDIENTS BAKED (CHEESY) MEATBALLS!
Baked (cheesy) Meatballs! The cheese is optional. Here is what you will need.
400g Minced Meat (I used beef, but you can also use pork/chicken/lamb/etc)
2 Tablespoons Brown Rice Flour
(You can omit this or substitute with other types of flour such as coconut flour, buckwheat flour, etc. I find that it makes the meatballs nice and soft and helps keep them together too!)
OPTIONAL: 2 tablespoons Cheese (I used cheddar)
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Flatten the mixture in a bowl and use or fork or knife to divide them into even portions.
- Form the meatballs.
- Get an oven-proof dish to place your meatballs in for baking.
- If you are using an air fryer or oven, here is the following cooking instructions:
- Meatballs with Cheese: Cook meatballs for 15 minutes at 200 degrees celsius, remove, add shredded cheese, and return to bake for another 5 minutes at 200 degree celsius.
- Meatballs without Cheese: Cook meatballs for 20 minutes at 200 degree celsius.
- Sprinkle with some dried parsley so that it is picture perfect!
For video tutorial, please click on this link.
Making this for human? Serve with salted butter for a little more flavour!